Saturday, February 18, 2006

Me, myself and I

How do you define yourself in 5 words? Now that's a million dollars question if you're someone like me. Do you define yourself by a culture? what if not only one happens to fit who you are. Do you define yourself by beliefs? how do you narrow your complicated self into only 5 words? Is it nature or nurture? Did I learn who I am, or was I born and predisposed to be this way?
Seriously, having to answer to who you are in 5 words is like wanting the history of the world summarize into one short chapter. There are too many circumstances, twists and turns that have made you arrive to where you are at to be able to explain it in... 5 words???
It does make you wonder though: Am I too complicated or not simple enough? think about it, whatever the outcome, it's a pretty good exercise.
By the way, this is our version of charades at home... who needs board games? We do give ourselves 24 hours to answer though...

No comments: