Thursday, November 16, 2006

Pimples Galore!

I've got pimples. At 39 I got pimples! Last night I saw one that was making a shy appearance on my chin, and so I nuked it with my ever-so-faithful Neutrogena solution thinking that that would be the last of it. I wake up this morning to see it in full bloom nagging me. Fine, a little more nuking, a little make up and off we go. The damn thing not only refused to go away but it reproduced while I wasn't looking. I am now the proud (ahem) owner of three, yes three such entities all localized in the same "homey" area. What the hell? OK, so they are not huge, they are small and barely noticeable, I think, but still they are there. It reminded me of aaaalllll the pictures that were taken of me during my teens. I always had a damn pimple. But I'm no longer in my teens, I am a full mature woman and apparently the maturity decided to come through as almost being riped... pimples! So I had a panini today, and last night hubby and I had a tapas kind-of dinner comprised of smoked salmon, cheese, prosciutto, and marinated beef, accompanied by wine... not the healthiest granted, but come on! Pimples? They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder... well don't be beholding me, it ain't pretty to my eyes to walk around with 3 pimples on my chin. Agh! and it's raining. Pfff this days sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know the real reason you have pimples:

its for your sins and transgressions against lemuria Don't believe
the pseudo science and those snake
oil
hucksters who say then can help you.
repent and make offerings at
the
high temple
and all shall be forgiven.

Whodat-tisme said...

LOL! Ok "Anon"... ahem ;)
Hey, some of the links are not working...