Monday, January 22, 2007

Blah

I'm home. Still not feeling 100% and the weather is lousy. I have to go out and get some milk and stuff and I'm really not up to it.
I've been sleeping like a baby though! So I guess eventually that will take care of whatever bug I have.
I must say that I have great neighbors. One of them sent me an e-mail yesterday to see if I was up to going out and after telling her that I was sick she immediately asked if she could get me anything I needed from the store. The word got out since then and I've received a couple of calls offering soup, shopping for groceries, anything I needed. Very nice, and I should have thought of the milk (although up to this morning that was the last thing on my mind) but I didn't, and now that I feel slightly better I have to go out, agh!

I got a phone call from hubby this morning, all is going great. He sounds a little tired (too much partying, hehe) but in very good spirits. I miss him though, and not only for having someone to go get milk when I'm feeling sick.

Damn bug, making me feel all mushy and stuff. Bah, off to bed again. Maybe I'll go out later.
Signing off.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aw, feel better!

Any consolation is that of course at the office there's no heat (or no one turned it on til after 9 a.m.). Ridiculous.

Whodat-tisme said...

I've been getting e-mails that everyone feels like they're in a Turkish bath this afternoon.
Gotta love that place *ahem*.
Come in with winter-wear and end up the day in your bikinis. AGH! I might just take the whole week off!

Feisty? felling better ;)

Anonymous said...

" end up the day in your bikinis "

Hey wait you don't work at the same place I do do you ? IF not can I get a job working there. At least our excuse is that we get to see anorexic models posing for photo shoots [insert meow and hissing sounds here] or was it we're a fashion / gossip publishing house and that's how we dress

Bikinis, uhm what was the topic of this post again ?

Oh yeah, talking to your neighbors. WTF. Its NYC you are not supposed to talk to people. In fact before you open your door you're supposed to listen to make sure you don't hear them.
Shhhheeeeee what kind of helpful, loving sociable kind of person are you. Are you sure your a New Yorker ?

Whodat-tisme said...

Yeah! Gotta problem widdat?
Hehe

Anonymous said...

yeah I got a problem wit dat
its the rulez of city living & being a new yaker. we're rude and don't talk to people.
do i have to tell you everything